Hemorrhoid Removal - Effective Ways to Remove Hemorrhoids 4597
Hemorrhoid Removal - Effective Ways to Remove Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are a very common but not a life-threatening ailment. Everyone has hemorrhoids. However, for many the hemorrhoids are merely dormant but for about 6 percent of the population, the hemorrhoids become inflamed and have to be attended to immediately. Still, the ailment will only become painful and uncomfortable for a few days and at times for a week at the most before they disappear. Hemorrhoid removal can be used to solve the problem but the removal via medical intervention is not the best option.
Hemorrhoids are just swollen blood vessels occupying the walls of the rectum as well at the anus. The vessel walls become distended or stretched when inflamed. Hemorrhoids can either internal or external. The internal hemorrhoids are termed first-degree type if they remain in the rectum even though they bleed when straining on defecation. The second-degree type will protrude out if the anus but will retract on its own while the third-degree type will need the help of a finger to push them back into the rectum. The fourth-degree hemorrhoids consist of the external hemorrhoids and the prolapsed type.
There are a number of methods via medical intervention that can be used to remove hemorrhoids. Briefly these are as follows:
1. Sclerotherapy: a shrinking agent is injected into the hemorrhoids allowing them to shrink and later disappear.
2. Laser therapy:its use will enable the formation of a scar and hardening of the internal hemorrhoids.
3. Hemorrhoidectomy: the hemorrhoid is removed complete in an operation room using general, spinal or local anesthetics. The recurrence is minimal but the complications are high.
4. Rubber band ligation: a couple of tight rubber bands are placed around the base of the hemorrhoids causing them to lose their blood supply.
However, the above methods for hemorrhoid removal are not without problems. Firstly, there is post-procedural pain. Then there is the problem of bleeding which may take a week or two to stop. Then there are the adverse effects of the anesthetics and the medications.
The best option for hemorrhoid removal is the use of natural home remedies to remove hemorrhoids. These are not only safe but very effective.
1. Ensure that you have enough fibers in your diet. When there are fibers, then they will provide watery bulk in the intestine. This will allow for the smooth flow of feces out of the intestine. All these will aid in healing hemorrhoids. Fibers are abundant in fruits and vegetables. Try to also add whole grains like rice and oats in your diet. Even prunes, linseed and vitamin C have a mild laxative effect. So you should include these in your diet. If you still face the problem of indigestion, chances are that there are still old fecal materials in the digestive tract. Flush them out using oat fibers, psyllium husks or beet fiber. Once the digestive tract is clean, food waste will move smoothly out of the tract. The short time for food waste to stay in the tract will eliminate infection and putrefaction.
2. The natural astringents can be used to remove hemorrhoids. Witch hazel can be easily obtained. It works as a compressor that you can apply to the hemorrhoids. As an astringent it will reduce the blood flow thus the bleeding apart from stopping the pain, itch and swelling. Another popular astringent is the butcher's broom. The ruscogen in it will help to lower inflammation by constricting the blood vessels thereby aiding in hemorrhoid removal.
3. You can use the sitz bath to remove hemorrhoids. The sitz can contain Epsom salts, herbal salts or just baking soda. You can soak the anal area in the bath for about 15 minutes at a time. The soaking will allow the hemorrhoids to shrink. Prolapsed or external will shrink albeit slowly. Soaking in the sitz bath will eliminate infection and cleanse the anal region.
Hemorrhoid removal can be easily done using the home remedies and this has been found to be very effective by many sufferers. Definitely this is a better alternative to going under the knife due to the many complications and adverse effects. The remedies are also very cheap to obtain and very safe to use.